TERMS AND CONDITIONS
ONLINE SHOP - TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- These Terms and Conditions set forth the rules of using the Shop – operated by the Seller – by the Users, including the Buyers.
- The Terms and Conditions are available on the Shop's website at all times so that the User may access, reproduce and save their contents.
The following terms shall have the following respective meaning:
- Seller – Huncwot Sp. z o.o. with registered office in Warsaw (02-067), at ul. Rudawska 2/2, which sells products via the Shop within its business activity;
- Shop – a collection of sites and IT tools (Website) operated by the Seller and enabling the Users to enter into sale contracts, available at: (www.niedenthal.org);
- Buyer – the User who has entered into a contract of sale in the Shop;
- Contract of Sale – a contract concluded in the Shop pursuant to the provisions hereof by and between the Seller and the Buyer, whose object is the sale of an item to the Buyer;
- Contract – shall include the Contract of Sale;
- Terms and Conditions – the present Terms and Conditions of the Shop;
- Materials – information available on the Shop's websites, including names, descriptions, pictures and graphic illustrations of the products, designation of the products' manufacturers;
- User – an Internet user who uses the Shop and buys or intends to buy the products offered by the Seller in the Shop.
- PayU – PayU S.A. with registered office in Poznan? (60-166 Poznan?, ul. Grunwaldzka 182, entered into the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court Poznan? – Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznan?, 8th Economic Division of the National Court Register under number KRS 0000274399, having share capital of PLN 4,000,000 fully paid, with NIP: 7792308495 and REGON 300523444.
- PayPal – PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. & Cie, S.C.A. (“PayPal Europe”) 22–24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
- The User who is an individual may use the Shop provided that he/she has full capacity for acts in law.
- The User who is not an individual may use the Shop through the agency of persons authorized to act on such User's behalf, subject to the provisions of point
- For legal persons and entities not having legal personality, any actions in the Shop for such person or entity may be carried out only by a person authorized to perform on behalf of such person/entity any and all acts related to the use of the Shop and to exercise any rights and obligations arising for such person/entity as a User (including as a Buyer).
- The User may use the Shop on any Internet-connected device (computer, phone) with the use of an Internet browser.
- Unless the applicable provisions of law stipulate otherwise, the Seller shall not be held liable for any losses arising from the User giving false, invalid or incomplete data in the form referred to in section IV point 3 or from the User's failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions. Data given by the User shall not infringe any applicable laws or any third party's personal goods or rights.
- The User may not use the Seller's name, the Shop's logo, the Materials or any other components of the Shop (including graphic elements of the Shop and the Shop's layout), unless the use of the items protected by copyrights and industrial property rights referred to herein is possible upon express, written consent of the Seller or authorized third parties (including the products' manufacturers or distributors). The Seller hereby represents to have the right to the Shop's concept i.e. the entire functional solutions and visual elements. The User may not take any actions aiming to reconstruct the Shop, in particular on the Internet sites and domains linked.